Solid spurce top with sapele body. 12 strings in 6 courses. Spanish folk inst.
RRP: £499.00 (€615.00)
- Product Features
- Mahogany neck with African blackwood fingerboard
- Bound body with b/w/b purfling. Bone saddle and top nut.
- Instrument derived from the Cittern, popular in Spanish folk music.
- Product Specifications
- Nut width: 50mm
- Width at 12th fret: 58mm
- Scale length: 270mm
- Max body depth: 93mm
- Body width: 310mm
- No Frets: 13
- Overall body length: 313mm
- Overall Instrument length: 625mm
- Made in: Portugal
- Model No: 307
Ashbury instruments are distributed by Gremlin Music in the UK
Contact details for trade customers: Tel: +44 (0)1903 20304 | Fax: +44 (0)1903 203055
Web: www.gremlinmusic.co.uk| Email: firstname.lastname@example.org